Interested in Joining Our Credit Union?
Call us at (651) 602-8105
Metropolitan Services Credit Union has adopted a ‘merit based’ lending program for all vehicle and unsecured loans.
What this means is that the rate of interest you pay will be determined by your credit score – the better your credit, the lower your interest rate will be. This is one way of rewarding members who have paid their bills on time and used credit wisely. Your credit union can now offer loan rates that are among the most competitive anywhere. Building good credit is what it’s all about! Now you will be rewarded for it!
Metropolitan Services Credit Union (MSCU) is committed to providing you with financial products and services to meet your financial needs and help you reach your financial goals. We are required by law to give you this privacy notice. If after reading this notice you have any questions, please contact us at (651) 602-8105.
What follows is a description of the information we collect and disclose, including the parties who receive nonpublic information from us, as permitted by law, to conduct the business of the credit union.
Categories of information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency
Categories of Information We Disclose and Parties to Whom We Disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our members and former members to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about our members to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to them. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard our member?s nonpublic personal information.
What Members Can Do To Help
Metropolitan Services Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Help can be found following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, card numbers, PINS (personal identification numbers) and passwords. Never keep your PIN with you debit or credit card that can provide free access to you accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. Beware of telephone calls made of behalf of the credit union asking for your account number or other confidential information. Credit Union staff will have access to your information and would not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know.
- Let us know if you have any questions. Please do not hesitate to call us – we are here to serve you.
Get In Touch
Member of the Minnesota Credit Union Network, CUNA and regulated by the NCUA.
Linked sites are not under the control of Metropolitan Services Credit Union. MSCU is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Linked sites may contain rules and regulations, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, transmission of personal data provisions, and other provisions that differ from the provisions of this web site.