Manage your money from anywhere!
Metropolitan Services Credit Union is proud to introduce our newest app for mobile banking. Our Mobile Banking app* is easy to use and allows you to securely manage your money anytime, anywhere. You can easily:
- View balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks using our separate Remote Deposit App
*Must be enrolled in online banking
It’s Easy to Get Started
- Simply download the Metropolitan Services Credit Union App from your device’s App Store (Apple or Android).
- When you open the app, you will be prompted to enter your current Virtual Branch logon ID & Password.
***Minimum length for logon IDs is 6 characters. If your Virtual Branch logon ID is shorter than 6 characters, add zeros to the beginning to reach 6 digits.***
- Answer the challenge question if presented with one.
- Enter your Virtual Branch security code.
Once your identity is verified, you’re logged in and ready to start banking. Watch the video below for more usage tips and instructions.
You can also send the app link to your phone
- Log into your account via Virtual Branch.
- Click on the “Self Service” tab.
- Go to the “Additional Services” area and select “Mobile Banking”, then click OK.
- Check the box that says “I accept these Terms and Conditions” then click “Continue”.
- Choose the type of phone you have, enter your phone number and click on send. The link will be sent to your phone.
- Click on the link to download the app and proceed with step 2 in the download instructions at the top of this page.
Interested in Joining Our Credit Union?
Get In Touch
Member of the Minnesota Credit Union Network, CUNA and regulated by the NCUA.
Linked sites are not under the control of Metropolitan Services Credit Union. MSCU is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Linked sites may contain rules and regulations, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, transmission of personal data provisions, and other provisions that differ from the provisions of this web site.